1943 114' Classic boat Classic boat Please Email or Call for Price   

17 Photo(s)
Jesenice, AL
The ship was built in 1943 at the American Shipbuilding Company, Buffalo USA. It was used in World War II during the invasion of Normandy (D Day). In 1950, after completing its initial mission, a company from Newcastle named France, Fenwick Tyne & Wear Co. Ltd bought it. Till the 1970 the ship sailed under the British flag with the name Grangetown. In 1970 Brodospas, a ship recovery and towing company from Split, Croatia purchased the ship where it was to be used as a ship tower until 1992. We purchased it in 1992 and in 2007 (extensive refit) gave it a current shape of a sailing yacht.

More Info - Photos >>   



  Entries: 1 - 1 of 1 : Pages: 1